PRODUCER & HOST
Charlotte View Founder
Problem Solving Skills
Social Media Marketing
Executive Producer, Claudia Pureco has a Bachelor's degree of Arts in Psychology, a certified ESL Instructor, Cosmo-biologist, Medical Intuitive & Interpreter. She has been described as "a Detective with the Soul of a Storyteller moving through the World as a Dreamer." As the founder of C View, Claudia is involved in the entire process, from generating ideas, fast responding to current events and needs of others, to managing the audience response after a programme; she facilitates interviews in both English and Spanish, writes proposals for organizations and potential guests, coordinates topics and produces the show while on air. In addition, she is a graphic designer of websites, Facebook Covers and logos.
Daniel Pureco is devoted to all aspects of IT support including, computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. Daniel troubleshoots the whole podcasting process from the sound, editing, cutting and adding to podcast to resolving on-going issues.
Work activities in C View include:
• Planning, researching and writing scripts before recording or broadcasting.
•Introduce the guest and give general information about the Show
• Occasionally acting as the host, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
• Delivering information to the audience in a manner appropriate to the broadcasts.
• Following detailed instructions from the production team in order to keep everything to plan whilst on air.
• Reading from auto-cues, learning a script or sometimes performing without formal preparation.
• Reacting quickly and positively to any problems or changes.
PResenter and IT support
IT Tech Support
Graduated from School of Computer Science at Chapel Hill University